Tuesday 17 April 2012

Im Officially Done!!!

I just had my last exam, WOOT!!! Now I can actually go and enjoy my half-a-month-break before my spring class begins. :P
I have been considering of getting a laptop or even an ultrabook. For those of you who are not sure what an ultrabook is, let me fill you in. It's a super thin and light laptop, think of it as a MacBook Air except it's in a PC version instead.

I was browsing around and I found this ultrabook, Asus Zenbook to be very attracting!!! The moment I saw it, I felt like I was in love with it, not literally, otherwise, that would just be weird. I like it very much not just because it is HOT PINK, the screen resolution, weight, and overall, the Zenbook is very comparable with MacBook. A friend of mine actually owns the exact same model but in silver. She likes it very much. It is extremely light, which is the biggest reason of why I am getting it. I want to get a laptop that it is portable. My backpack is heavy enough already, I don't need to carry another 7pounds of object around. This Zenbook would come in very very handy. However, I am debating whether I should actually get this or not because I tried typing on this laptop of my friend's, I found the keyboard to be quite insensitive. It annoys me when I try to type fast. In order for the computer to sense the key, I have to press onto the very bottom of it. This could be an issue....I have to think this through if I actually decided to get it.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha YEAH PC, it's more like I don't know how to work a Mac. lol

      Delete
    2. haha YEAH PC, it's more like I don't know how to work a Mac. lol

      Delete
    3. yeah macs are confusing, but if you want give em a try :P can't know if you like it/ don't like it til you do :P

      Delete
  2. But but flo! You should just get a Mac! They're way better than PC's, especially if you're looking to type fast cuz with mine i can type fast and it still gets all the letters that I want :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very truee but but I find Mac to be very complicated :S I don't know how to use them, you have seen me with your Mac right? I barely know how to scroll up/down LOL. However, I might still consider of getting a Mac considering this ultrabook is almost as expensive as it. :P

      Delete
    2. one of us! one of us! lol i could teach you how to do some stuff on the Mac, I just know simple stuff but i could show you what i know :P and once you start using it, it becomes a lot less complicated

      Delete
    3. okay that sounds good. I will consider the MacBook Air too in that case :P

      Delete