Monday 28 May 2012

What's NEW???

I definitely haven't been updating my blog lately because of school. A whole bunch of stuff happened. I'm just going to list them all out because it will just be easier that way.

1) School's out!!! I had my lit's finals yesterday. I wrote two 800 words essay within 2 hours and that was very exhausting! I felt light-headed and had a headache after I handed in my paper. It was probably from lack of sleep and my extremely high level of stress. Anyways, it is OVER!!! yayyy! :)

2) I had this double date with this guy that I got introduced by a friend. We went to watch District 9 together. It was pretty awesome.

3) There was this epic car accident today that happened in front of Polo Park and I happened to witness the whole situation. An air conditioner flew right out of a van's trunk that was not closed properly and it slid across the road causing this loud squeaking noise. When it slid across, the air conditioner hit the vehicle that was driving right behind it, leaving this massive dent on the side bumper of that vehicle. Fortunately, no one was injured, otherwise it would end up pretty ugly :S

4) I have been practicing lots of piano :) 

5) My phone started acting out really weird just now and every single time when I tried pressing onto the spacebar button, the screen turned black on me as in I have triggered an explosive bomb.....whyyy??!! This spacebar button is very essential. I didn't realize its importance until it is now gone :'( 

I don't think it's just the spacebar anymore, I found this out as I am texting while writing this blog......my phone is dying for real. Remember the times that I complained about my phone? I regret it, my phone was lovely.....I miss the way that it worked so fine before. 

6) From now and on, I get to sleep in on weeekdays!!! :) 

6 comments:

  1. How old is your phone? Because mines not even a year old and its in the same shape as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My phone is around two years old. My phone contract will be done in Sept so before I was thinking of getting an iPhone 5 when it comes out in Sept but now that my phone is dying, I don't know what to do. Get a cheap phone for now and wait until iPhone 5 comes out then get that one or I should just get a different Android and forget about iPhone....
      Geez, really. that really stinks. Have you talked to your provider? Can they get it fixed esp it's not even a year old?

      Delete
    2. ah, understandable. When it comes to your next phone, it depends on how reliable the new one will be. The new iPhone may have bugs and glitches that might not get bumped out til a few weeks after its release, though I don't know if thats a typical thing, I'm basing that off of how new technology usually acts. It could be the greatest thing too, hard to say. A cheap phone could work, though it'll likely break down relatively quick like your phone already has (and have weird bugs like mine does, cuz mine is a cheap phone). Android would likely be a good option too, though the one I've had was slow but it was also an older model, so a new one would most likely be quite good. Hard to say if it'd be better than iPhone5.
      Yeah, it does. I could probably get it replaced for some fee, but its such a cheap phone it isnt even worth it. It's likely the new one would have the same issues anyway, so I figure while this one works, use it. Then when it dies/I get a new phone; dunk it ;D

      Delete
    3. I was just at Tellus and they said phones usually come with a year of warranty so you can get a new phone for free for any damages if you've had that phone for less than 1 year. I don't know if that'll apply to your case but you should go look into that :P also I gave up on the iPhone5 and I just got an Android!!! :) Thanks for the tips btw

      Delete
  2. District 9 is an interesting choice for a first date...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, we all kinda agreed to watch that lol

      Delete